# this runs Sage on the generated .sage files to see if they work ok
-# typesetting the example file requires TikZ version 2.00, as well as
-# tkz-berge.sty and tkz-graph.sty.
latex -interaction=nonstopmode $1
- echo "Error typesetting $1! To fully test SageTeX, make sure"
- echo "LaTeX can find sagetex.sty, and that TikZ (version 2.00"
- echo "or newer), tkz-berge.sty and tkz-graph.sty are installed."
+ echo "Error typesetting $1!"
- echo "Error running Sage on $1.sage!"
+ echo "Error running Sage on $1.sage!"
echo "No problem that spkg-check can detect running Sage on $1.sage."
- echo "Could not find tkz-berge.sty. Skipping test of SageTeX spkg."