- **oleid**: a tool to analyze OLE files to detect specific characteristics that could potentially indicate that the file is suspicious or malicious.
- **olemeta**: a tool to extract all standard properties (metadata) from OLE files.
- **oletimes**: a tool to extract creation and modification timestamps of all streams and storages.
+- **olevba (new)**: a tool to extract VBA Macro source code from MS Office documents (OLE and OpenXML).
- **pyxswf**: a tool to detect, extract and analyze Flash objects (SWF) that may
be embedded in files such as MS Office documents (e.g. Word, Excel) and RTF,
which is especially useful for malware analysis.
+- 2014-08-15 v0.06alpha: added olevba, a new tool to extract VBA Macro source code from MS Office documents (OLE and OpenXML)
- 2013-07-24 v0.05: added new tools olemeta and oletimes
- 2013-04-18 v0.04: fixed bug in rtfobj, added documentation for rtfobj
- 2012-11-09 v0.03: Improved pyxswf to extract Flash objects from RTF