-- `new issue tracker`_ to report bugs or suggest features (for version
- 2.0 and above). You may also peek at the `old issue tracker`_ but please
- don't submit bugs there anymore.
+- `pytest issue tracker`_ to report bugs or suggest features (for version
- `pytest on stackoverflow.com <http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=pytest>`_
to post questions with the tag ``pytest``. New Questions will usually
- be seen by pytest users or developers.
+ be seen by pytest users or developers.
- `Testing In Python`_: a mailing list for Python testing tools and discussion.
-- `py-dev developers list`_ pytest specific announcements and discussions.
+- `pytest-dev at python.org (mailing list)`_ pytest specific announcements and discussions.
+- `pytest-commit at python.org (mailing list)`_: for commits and new issues
- #pylib on irc.freenode.net IRC channel for random questions.
- private mail to Holger.Krekel at gmail com if you want to communicate sensitive issues
-- `commit mailing list`_
-- `merlinux.eu`_ offers on-site teaching and consulting services.
+- `merlinux.eu`_ offers pytest and tox-related professional teaching and
new issue tracker`: http://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pytest/issues/
+.. _` issue tracker`: http://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pytest/issues/
.. _`old issue tracker`: http://bitbucket.org/hpk42/py-trunk/issues/
.. _`merlinux.eu`: http://merlinux.eu
.. _FOAF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOAF
.. _`development mailing list`:
developers list`: http:// codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/py-dev
+.. _`py-dev list`: http:///mailman/listinfo/py-dev
commit mailing list`: http:// codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/py- svn
+.. _`mailing list`: http:///mailman/listinfo/py