Firefox Sync for Chromium
This is an EXPERIMENTAL extension for the Google Chrome browser
(a.k.a. Chromium). It allows one to synchronize bookmarks (currently)
with Mozilla's Sync service.
Its a fork of the Weave Extension for Chrome by Philipp von Weitershausen
modified to support Sync Storage Format Version 5 (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Services/Sync/Developer/StorageFormat).
The Code is in a very early Stage and shouldn't be used in a Productive Environment.
initial Extension (https://bitbucket.org/philikon/weaveclient-chromium/)
* Anant Narayanan put together many of the cryptographic building
blocks in the 'weaveweb' project.
* Tom Wu is the author of the jsbn RSA cryptography library (jsbn/*).
* B. Poettering implemented the AES cryptography routines (weave/aes.js).
* Paul Johnston et.al. implemented the SHA1 and SHA256 algorithms
* Jonas Raoni Soares Silva for utf-8 utilities (weave/utf8.js)
* The style elements (logos, background, etc.) were copied from the
Weave Sync add-on for Firefox, created by Mozilla Corporation.