Trackee is a tool which periodically grabs screenshots and stores them, easing users' activities tracking.
It was designed for background activities' collection with occasional reviews. Here's how:
trackeeexecutable & forget about it
- Proceed with your everyday activities
- Review data it collected (only screenshots so far).
- Mourn of the time wasted or rejoice otherwise.
- Go to #2.
Stack, GTK v3.x development headers (or whatever got
- Collect more data:
- active window name
- current task name from Hamster, IDEA, Toggl, Upwork Team, you name it
- Configuration options:
- Data collection interval
- Limit video outputs screen shots are grabbed from
- Change screenshot format and/or quality where applicable
- Configurable data directory
- Windows & Mac support
- Think through various approaches to storing collected data