Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Devin Jeanpierre
Licensing shenanigans. Creating a new head without the broken earlier changes.
Devin Jeanpierre
Extra debugger facilities
Devin Jeanpierre
Added debugger callback
Devin Jeanpierre
Dedicated 'cloneseek' method
Devin Jeanpierre
Got rid of all unnecessary thread object creation.
Devin Jeanpierre
Moved VM to using a dict mapping from pc -> Thread
Devin Jeanpierre
Last time I worked on this, I added this bugfix. Forgot to commit.
Devin Jeanpierre
Eh, turns out multiple labels are reasonably possible after all
Devin Jeanpierre
Refined and improved unicode support
Devin Jeanpierre
First try at unicode and categories
Devin Jeanpierre
Searching from a given position is now done _correctly_.
Devin Jeanpierre
Fixed template expansion to use sre_parse functions
Devin Jeanpierre
full (perl-style) $ support
Devin Jeanpierre
re.search did [^\n]*? instead of .*? :S
Devin Jeanpierre
Added rest of zero-width anchors; incomplete
Devin Jeanpierre
Added boundary (\b \B)
Devin Jeanpierre
Some test case fiddling
Devin Jeanpierre
Categories actually work properly now.
Devin Jeanpierre
Fixed (major) issue with repetitions:
Devin Jeanpierre
First shot at categories; looking good so far
Devin Jeanpierre
I think I managed to implement re.I
Devin Jeanpierre
First go at implementing re.I -- no character set support, otherwise, works.
Devin Jeanpierre
Minor fix; expectedFailure reason updates
Devin Jeanpierre
Minor tweak to sub behavior
Devin Jeanpierre
First go at re.sub et al
Devin Jeanpierre
Simplified findall
Devin Jeanpierre
Added multiple-group-getting in match.group(), and default for match.groups()
Devin Jeanpierre
Added the "expand" method of regexp groups
Devin Jeanpierre
Added re.split! Wooo.
Devin Jeanpierre
lastindex: implemented
  1. Prev
  2. Next