DGui Graphic Library
DGui is a graphic library for Windows that aims to make windows applications with small effort.
DGui offers various common and uncommon features:
- All windows components are implemented.
- It uses a Event Driven architecture.
- Timers and Registry support.
- GDI support is mature.
- The components can be positioned using Docks (like .NET).
- Direct access of the bitmaps' bits using RGBQUAD structure.
- Unicode Support
The project is licensed under the terms of the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.