.. tags:: virtualenvwrapper release python
-- Make ``project_dir`` a local variable so that
- ``cdproject`` does not interfere with other variables
- the user might have set. (contributed by ``slackorama``)
-- Fix typo in documentation reported by Nick Martin.
-- Change trove classifier for license "MIT" to reflect the license
- text presented in the documentation. *This does not indicate a
- change in the license, just a correction to the expression of that
- intent.* (contributed by ``ralphbean`` as fix for issue 134)
-- Extend ``rmvirtualenv`` to allow removing more than one
- environment at a time. (contributed by ``ciberglo``)
-- Change the definition of ``virtualenvwrapper_get_site_packages_dir``
- to ask ``distutils`` for the ``site-packages`` directory instead of
- trying to build the path ourselves in the shell script. This should
- resolve issue 112 and improve support for Python interpreters other
- than C Python. Thanks to Carl Meyer and Dario Bertini for their
- contributions toward the fix.
+- Clean up file permissions and remove shebangs from scripts not
+ intended to be executed on the command line. (contributed by
+- Worked on some brittle tests.
+- Received updates to Japanese translation of the documentation from
+- Fix the test script and runner so the user's ``$WORKON_HOME`` is
+ not erased if they do not have some test shells installed.
+ (big thanks to ``agriffis``).
+- If the hook loader is told to list plugins but is not given a hook
+ name, it prints the list of core hooks.
+- Merge several fixes for path and variable handling for MSYS users
+ from ``bwanamarko``. Includes a fix for issue 138.
+- Change ``mkvirtualenv`` so it catches both ``-h`` and
+- Fix some issues with the way temporary files are used for hook
+ scripts. (contributed by ``agriffis``)
+- Allow relative path to requirements file with
+ ``mkvirtualenv`` and ``-r`` option. (``barberj``)
+- Make whitespace consistent. (``agriffis``)