.. tags:: virtualenvwrapper release python
-- Clean up file permissions and remove shebangs from scripts not
- intended to be executed on the command line. (contributed by
-- Worked on some brittle tests.
-- Received updates to Japanese translation of the documentation from
-- Fix the test script and runner so the user's ``$WORKON_HOME`` is
- not erased if they do not have some test shells installed.
- (big thanks to ``agriffis``).
-- If the hook loader is told to list plugins but is not given a hook
- name, it prints the list of core hooks.
-- Merge several fixes for path and variable handling for MSYS users
- from ``bwanamarko``. Includes a fix for issue 138.
-- Change ``mkvirtualenv`` so it catches both ``-h`` and
-- Fix some issues with the way temporary files are used for hook
- scripts. (contributed by ``agriffis``)
-- Allow relative path to requirements file with
- ``mkvirtualenv`` and ``-r`` option. (``barberj``)
-- Make whitespace consistent. (``agriffis``)
+- Add a "lazy loading" option for startup scripts. Refer to the
+ `installation instructions