workon launched from zsh enters in an infinite recursion
I got the following bug report for the Debian package of virtualenvwrapper:
- Package: virtualenvwrapper
- Version: 4.1.1-1
- Severity: grave
- Justification: renders package unusable
After switching to virtualenvwrapper_lazy instead of the 'normal' virtualenvwrapper file in my ~/.zshrc I noticed a speed up when opening a new terminal but as soon as I tried to use "workon env" the terminal hang CTRL-C or Z it did not kill anything.
After having added some debugging echo in the virtualenvwrapper_lazy script I noticed that it enters into what seems to me and infinite recursion.
My zsh version is 5.0.2.
Versions of packages virtualenvwrapper depends on:
- ii libjs-sphinxdoc 1.1.3+dfsg-8
- ii python 2.7.5-5
- ii python-stevedore 0.10-2
- ii python-virtualenv 1.10.1-1
- ii virtualenv-clone 0.2.4-1
Versions of packages virtualenvwrapper recommends: * ii bash-completion 1:2.1-2