Web Service Made Easy (WSME) is a very easy way to implement webservices in your python web application. It is originally a rewrite of TGWebServices with focus on extensibility and framework-independance.
Main features are:
- Very simple API
- Supports user defined complex types.
- Multi-protocol : REST+Json, REST+XML, SOAP, and more to come
- Extensible : easy to add more protocols or more base types.
- WSGI application : can be used within any web framework
- Depends on webob, simplegeneric (+ Genshi if you use SOAP)
- Integration in Sphinx for making clean documentation