Web Services Made Easy
Web Service Made Easy (WSME) is a very easy way to implement webservices in your python web application. It is originally a rewrite of TGWebServices with focus on extensibility, framework-independance and better type handling.
- Very simple API.
- Supports user defined simple and complex types.
- Multi-protocol : REST+Json, REST+XML, SOAP, ExtDirect and more to come.
- Extensible : easy to add more protocols or more base types.
- Framework independance : adapters are provided to easily integrate your API in any web framework, for example a wsgi container, turbogears...
- Very few runtime dependencies: webob, simplegeneric (+ Genshi if you use SOAP).
- Integration in Sphinx for making clean documentation with sphinxcontrib-wsme (not released yet).