+- Compatibiltiy tag flags added to the bdist_wheel command
+- sdist should include files necessary for tests
+- 'wheel convert' can now also convert unpacked eggs to wheel
+- Rename pydist.json to metadata.json to avoid stepping on the PEP
+- Thank you contributors
- Include entry_points.txt, scripts a.k.a. commands, in experimental
- Pregenerated scripts are the default again.
- "setup.py bdist_wheel --skip-scripts" turns them off.
- setuptools is no longer a listed requirement for the 'wheel'
- package. It is of course still required in order for bdist_wheel
+ package. It is of course still required in order for bdist_wheel
- "python -m wheel" avoids importing pkg_resources until it's necessary.
-- Wheel's own wheel file can be executed by Python, and can install itself:
- ``python wheel-0.9.5-py27-none-any/wheel install ...``
+- Wheel's own wheel file can be executed by Python, and can install itself:
+ ``python wheel-0.9.5-py27-none-any/wheel install ...``
- Use argparse; basic ``wheel install`` command should run with only stdlib
- Allow requires_dist in setup.cfg's [metadata] section. In addition to