What is it?
LFS is an online shop based on Python, Django and jQuery.
For more information please visit:
For the latest documentation please visit:
A demo shop can be tried here:
0.6.0 beta 7 (2011-12-06)
- Bugfix: fixed filtered products for variants; #issue #122
- Bugfix: fixed display of error indicator for packing_unit
0.6.0 beta 6 (2011-12-02)
- Bugfix: added default country to shipping countries within lfs_init.
- Bugfix: fixed validation of shipping and invoice addresses. (mickt)
- Bugfix: fixed page selection within product management interface.
- Bugfix: fixed display of selectable products within category's products tab.
- Bugfix: fixed displaying of property values within product management interface.
- Bugfix: fixed filter portlet.
- Bugfix: fixed management of country criterion.
- Changed: removed growl message from checkout view.
- Changed: removed displaying of error fields checkout view.
- Added migration of shop_countries.
- Added migration of orders.
- Updated russian translations (Belanchuk)
0.6.0 beta 5 (2011-11-28)
- Bugfix: fixed delete links for properties and options within product's variants tab
- Bugfix: fixed saving of variant list type.
- Bugfix: fixed my account (added missing csrf_tokens; issue #114).
- Bugfix: fixed discounts
- Added dutch translations (BasTichelaar)
- Updated romanian translations (bsdwave)
0.6.0 beta 4 (2011-11-26)
- Bugfix: fixed display of vouchers options tab
- Bugfix: don't translate label of supplier_id field within lfs_migrate
- Bugfix: fixed the management of a customer if he has no cart yet
- Bugfix: fixed cart management interface; issue #113
0.6.0 beta 3 (2011-11-26)
- Added: add log message when uploading of an image failed
- Bugfix: fixed display of average score in rating portlet
- Bugfix: fixed links to images within image gallery
- Bugfix: fixed changing state and deleting of orders; issue #110
- Bugfix: fixed display price if it's 0.0; issue #108
0.6.0 beta 2 (2011-11-21)
- Fixed display of portlets (using django-portlets 1.1)
0.6.0 beta 1 (2011-11-19)
- Using Django 1.3
- Added country dependent addresses
- Added pluggable price calculation
- Added supplier management
- Massively improved management interface
- Improved static file handling (Django's staticfiles)
- Improved properties management
- Using Python's locale to display currencies
- New contact form
For the complete history please look into HISTORY.txt