What is it?
LFS is an online shop based on Python, Django and jQuery.
For more information please visit:
For the latest documentation please visit:
A demo shop can be tried here:
0.5.0 beta 6 (2010-10-16)
- Bugfix added_to_cart: Display correct taxes within added_to_cart view. Issue #65.
- Bugfix variants: display variant's properties on cart, added_to_cart, checkout, received_mail, sent_mail. Issue #40.
- Bugfix lfs.cart: fixed total of added_to_cart view. Issue: #38.
- Bugfix lfs.cart: subtract voucher price from cart price.
- Changed: provide own redirect middleware in order to redirect urls with query string.
0.5.0 beta 5 (2010-07-31)
- Bugfix add_to_cart: display correct stock amount if not enough products are within stock.
- Added more tests
0.5.0 beta 4 (2010-07-30)
- Bugfix pages: caching page_view
- Bugfix cart: display correct stock amount within growl message
- Bugfix product_inline: display property title within error message
- Bugfix order_received_mail.html: display the correct selected values of a configurable product
- Bugfix cart: calculation of maximum delivery date
- Bugfix redirect: save redirect url for variants
- Bugfix lfs.page.views: added missing import of Http404
- Bugfix: restrict adding to cart if the product is not deliverable. Issue #37
- Added french translations (Jacques Seite)
- Added get_properties method to OrderItem
- Added optional cached parameter to cart/utils/get_cart_price and cart/utils/get_cart_costs
- Changed properties management: display name instead of title within left portlet
- Improved lfs.portlet: caching
0.5.0 beta 3 (2010-06-30)
- Bugfix manage property form: display validators for float field
- Bugfix: Using property title instead of name
- Bugfix Product.get_variant_properties: display only variant properties
- Bugfix order_inline.html: display product.unit instead of price_unit; display title of property
- Bugfix cart: inject correct html after refresh the cart
- Check also for existing username within RegisterForm
- Take subject for new_user_mail from template
- Display default value for configurable properties
0.5.0 beta 2 (2010-06-27)
- Cleaned up contact form
0.5.0 beta 1 (2009-12-27)
- First public beta release