Django-addons is a bunch of code that makes writing addon/plugins for your Django project much easier. Add django-addons to your Django project and you can drop all the addons to '<projectdir>/addons' directory.
- Addons overview page
- Automatic signal connecting of addons
- Automatic URL discovery of addons
- Template hooking system (inject code from addons to your main project)
- Django-staticfiles to serve site media from each addon
- Django-notifications support (automatic registration of noticetypes)
- Per addon localization
- Per addon settings
- Disabling addons via ./manage.py addons
For full documentation please refer to the 'docs/' directory.