Pylons based replacement for hgwebdir
Fully customizable, with authentication, permissions. Based on vcs library.
- has it's own middleware to handle mercurial protocol request each request can be logged and authenticated + threaded performance unlikely to hgweb
- mako templates let's you cusmotize look and feel of appplication.
- diffs annotations and source code all colored by pygments.
- mercurial branch graph
- admin interface for performing user/permission managments as well as repository managment
- setup project descriptions and info inside built in db for easy, non file-system operations
- added cache with invalidation on push/repo managment for high performance and always upto date data.
- rss /atom feed customizable
- future support for git
- based on pylons 1.0 / sqlalchemy 0.6
- full permissions per project
- git support (when vcs can handle it)
This software is still in beta mode. I don't guarantee that it'll work.
- create new virtualenv and activate it
- download hg app and run python setup.py install
- goto build/ directory
- goto pylons_app/lib and run python db_manage.py it should create all needed tables and an admin account.
- edit file repositories.config and change the [paths] where you keep your mercurial repositories, remember about permissions for accessing this dir by hg app.
- run paster serve development.ini the app should be available at the 127.0.0.1:5000
- use admin account you created to login.