Issue #4 new
Captured from a recent meeting re: plans for Monary's future.
- Update Monary's C-driver dependency (stop vendorizing it?)
- Extract fields in nested documents, e.g. "a.b"
- Aggregation cursor support
- Package for PyPI
- Experiment with ctypes (current method) versus other methods for Python binding: how do they compare for performance, maintainability?
- Python 3 compatibility
- Extract arrays from within documents, perhaps return two arrays:
- Catenate arrays of values into one array
- Return a second array, with the starting indexes of each subarray within catenated array
- Optimize searching for fields in documents?
- Tutorial, including techniques like retrieving large result sets in batches
- Larger example including real-world dataset and perhaps Pandas