What is this repository for?
- This repository holds utilities (Classes, Prefabs, etc.) for Unity3D to make creating games easier and faster.
How do I get set up?
- If you want to use the Utils for yourself you need to create your own Unity3D Project and import the Utils folder there.
- If you want to work with git, you first have to create/clone the repository and then create the unity project inside that folder.
- If you want to contribute make shure before you first commit anything you force text serialization inside Unity3D (Project Settings -> Editor) or you'll break the prefabs and scenes.
- Try to make your contributions as modular as possible.
- Document your contributions (or noone else will know what they do and how to use them).
- Do not commit untested or broken code to the master branch, use the development branch instead or create your own.
- Write meaningfull (or at least funny) commit messages.
- Copy the license text from LICENSE.txt in the root folder and paste it at the top of your code.
- Ensure the right authors are listed in the license text to prevent support requests to the wrong authors from happening.
- Use the bottom of the license text to give credits to the authors you based your code on.
- Unchanged code belongs into the 3rd Party folder