tip (development version)
- - ``get_many()``: Extract several values from a dict to unpack into simple
- variables, allowing optional keys while still returning values in a
- predictable order. Contributed by Shazow.
- - Allow ``RssFeed`` base class to be instantiated. However, it sets the RSS
- version attribute to "?", which is probably invalid.
-* webhelpers.html.grid / webhelpers.pylonslib.grid:
- - A new ``ListGrid`` class to turn a list of lists into a table.
+ - Change 'id' argument to all helpers. The default value is now NotGiven
+ rather than None. NotGiven tells WebHelpers to create an ID attribute based
+ on the field name (formerly None did this). None suppresses the ID attribute
+ entirely (formerly "" did this, and still does for backward compatibility).
+ This behavior of None is consistent with other parts of WebHelpers.
- New ``format_exception`` helper to display an exception as Python would but
- - Bugfix in format_data_size and derivatives if size <= 0. Found by