+ def score_end_count(self):
+ Calculate the score based on the counts at the end of the
+ In addition to counting up the differences between ship
+ counts, add in a multiple of the difference of growth
+ rates. That multiplier is based on the closest distance
+ between me and the enemy. I had some reasons in picking
+ these numbers, but they are pretty much magic numbers.
- def score_growth(self):
- values = [(self.futures[i][-1], self.pw.planets[i].growth_rate)
- values = [(x,y) for (x,y) in values if x > 0]
- debug("score: values %s", values)
- return [counts - counts, -counts]
- def score_end_count(self):
+ The score is set up so that my bot prefers to have a
+ small number of ships when winning (to prefer trading when
+ ahead), and to avoid trading when losing.
counts, rates = self.get_end_rates()
if self.closest_distance < 1:
return [score, counts]
+ """This is leftover from trying different scoring schemes"""
# return self.score_exponential()