MexMat is an shorthand for Department of Mathematics and Mechanics of the Moscow State University (MSU).
MexMat Lectures is a project devoted to fine-printed lectures and other papers for studying maths, programming and all other courses that MexMat provides. It is currently hold by a small but very capable team of TeX/LaTeX professionals.
- Mikhail Veltishchev (email@example.com): project lead, website and infrastructure programming, maintenance, lectures typesetting.
- Dmitry Veltishchev (firstname.lastname@example.org): incoming materials monitoring, typesetting.
How to build
- Install CMake (cygwin cmake is OK)
- Install LaTeX
- Install 7z opensource archiver
- Install GhostScript (cygwin gs is OK)
- Install DMVN LaTeX style package https://bitbucket.org/dmvn-corp/dmvn.package
- In the repo root, say
cmake . make
- If any errors, fix them and try again.
Feel free to contact us via email, we'll hope we answer all your questions related to our project.