rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- deprecated objectdb_type project config; use save_objectdb
- added compress_history project config
- added compress_objectdb project configs
- removed sqlite and shelve objectdb types
- fixed removing history items when max_history_items is decreased
- fixed creating objectdb file if it is missing
- fixed renaming imported names that are aliased
- fixed some importing problems
- fixed string literal pattern
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.