This python package implement the REST API of the DNS provider Zerigo.
- Python >= 2.6;
- restkit >= 0.9.3: http://bitbucket.org/benoitc/restkit/wiki/Home.
- Change the api if needed or requested;
- Fix bugs;
- Code refactoring.
- keep in cache templates forms;
- keep in cache various lists and use count method to check for changes
(but it cans be not acceptable in certain cases); + Use the list of host returned with the description of the zone if it's smaller than 300 hosts.
- ability to update an existing zone or host;
- ability to control more things like ttl, priority, nameservers, etc.
- Add license and setup.py.
- Implement all "basic" methods.
MIT, see LICENSE