+ For code that uses the Swish script language, the main change is to
+ import Swish rather than Swish.RDF.SwishMain, and to note that the
+ other Swish.RDF.Swish* modules are now called Swish.*.
+ For code that uses the graph library, the main changes are that
+ Swish.RDF.RDFGraph is now called Swish.RDF.Graph, the Lit
+ constructor of the RDFLabel has been split into three (Lit, LangLit,
+ and TypedLit) and a new LanguageTag type introduced, local names now
+ use the LName type (previously they were just Text values), and the
+ parsers and formatters have renamed to Swish.RDF.Parser.* and
- Moved a number of modules around: generic code directly into Swish
and the Swish.RDF.RDF* forms renamed to Swish.RDF.*. Some modules
have been moved out of the Swish.Utils.* namespace. Generic modules
mapTranslate* have been removed; documentation slightly improved; and a
few minor internal clean ups.
+ - Removed the Swish.Utils.MiscHelpers module and moved single-use
+ functionality out of Swish.Utils.ListHelpers.
+ - Removed partCompareOrd, partCompareMaybe, partCompareListOrd and
+ partCompareListPartOrd from Swish.Utils.PartOrderedCollection.
+ - Do not define swap if using GHC >= 7.0.1.
- Bump the upper constraint on the containers package to include
- Switch to Control.Exception.try from System.IO.Error.try to avoid
complaints from ghc 7.4.2
- - Removed the Swish.Utils.MiscHelpers module and moved single-use
- functionality out of Swish.Utils.ListHelpers.
- - Removed partCompareOrd, partCompareMaybe, partCompareListOrd and
- partCompareListPartOrd from Swish.Utils.PartOrderedCollection.
- - Do not define swap if using GHC >= 7.0.1.
- Updated cabal file so that tests depend on the library rather