A sliding block puzzle game written in typescript.
- A grid with same value of column/lines (from 4 to 10).
- Arrows keys (or 'wasd' keys) to move all the blocks in a direction (left/right/up/down).
- If two tiles of the same number collide while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two.
- Tiles can only be merged once in each move.
- Every turn, a new tile randomly appears on an empty spot on the map, with a value of 2 or 4 (the values can be changed).
- When 2 tiles combine, we add the resulting value to the score.
- Game is won when a tile with a value of 2048 appears.
- Game ends when there's no more possible moves (no empty spaces, and no adjacent tiles with the same value).
arrow keys or the
- flick theme