A hearts solitaire game written in typescript.
- 4 players (west / east / north / south).
- The human player is always in the south position.
- Each player starts with 13 cards.
- The objective is to get the least amount of points.
- The game ends when one player has over 100 points.
- Before each hand begins, each player chooses 3 cards and passes to other player.
- first pass to left
- second pass to right
- third pass to front
- repeat from the start
- After selecting 3 cards, click on the arrow in the center.
- The play order is clock-wise (for example: north, east, south, west).
- Each player needs to follow the suit (play a card of the same suit as the lead card (last card played)).
- If a player doesn't have a card of that suit, then he can play any other card.
- You gain points by getting a card from the heart suits, or the queen of spades (so you want to avoid those!).
- The player holding the 2 of clubs starts the first turn.
- The player that wins the turn, gets to start the next turn.
- No penalty card can be played on the first turn (hearts or queen of spades).
- Hearts cannot be led until they have been 'broken'.
- You can unlock the hearts when you don't have a card of the lead suit (for example someone plays clubs and you don't have any clubs).
- Or if you only have hearts left in your hand (if you're starting the round).
- Each heart card adds 1 point, and the queen of spades 13 points.
- If one player takes all the penalty cards, he gets no points and all the other opponents take 26 points.
- Right-clicking with the mouse, skips the move animation of the cards.
- typescript: 1.8
- jquery : 2.2
- jqueryui : 1.11
- smoothness theme
- easeljs: 0.8
- preloadjs: 0.6
- tweenjs: 0.6
cards images : 1.3
- public domain
- license: CC-BY 3.0 (Attribution 3.0 Un-ported)