Basic notes application, you can add multiple notes and minimize the application to the system tray.
- Clicking on the window's 'X' button hides the window (instead of closing it).
- Right clicking on the main menu, brings a menu with some options.
- Double-click on the system tray icon to show/hide the application.
- To close the application, you need to right click on the system tray icon, and click on the 'close' button.
- To have the application start on windows startup, just add a shortcut to the 'Startup' folder (start -> all programs -> find 'Startup' folder).
- The application data will be stored in the default application data folder of the OS (for example,
ctrl + n: New note.
ctrl + r: Remove the current note (asks for confirmation).
ctrl + q: Show the previous note.
ctrl + w: Show the next note.
ctrl + [1-9]: Show the note in that position (for example,
ctrl + 1shows the first note,
ctrl + 2shows the second, etc).
Escape: Hide the window.
After building the application, copy the following files to a folder (from