The following settings can be overridden in your project's settings.py:
- DBGETTEXT_PATH: path (absolute or relative to project root) where :doc:`dbgettext_export <dbgettext_export>` should store its output. Defaults to locale.
- DBGETTEXT_ROOT: name of directory within DBGETTEXT_PATH (redundancy to provide protection from auto-purging upon export). Defaults to dbgettext.
- DBGETTEXT_PROJECT_OPTIONS: dotted path to python module containing project-level registration code (e.g. my_project.dbgettext_options if you have a dbgettext_options.py file in your my_project directory).
- DBGETTEXT_INLINE_HTML_TAGS: tuple of tag names allowed to appear inline within strings parsed with dbgettext.lexicons.html. Defaults to ('b','i','u','em','strong',).
- DBGETTEXT_SPLIT_SENTENCES: split chunks of text into separate sentences for translation where appropriate. Defaults to True.
- DBGETTEXT_SENTENCE_RE: compiled regular expression for splitting sentences. Defaults to re.compile(r'^(.*?\S[\!\?\.])(\s+)(\S+.*)$', re.DOTALL).