1. League games take place during the regular VtES socials.
2. Generally, the first round of a social counts towards the league, but, if all players agree beforehand, the league game(s) can be one of the later rounds. Only 1 round of league games can be played at any given social.
- 3. The last league game will be is played during a social near the end of the league - date still to be determined. Prizes will also be distributed then.
+ 3. The last league game will be is played during a social near the end of the league - 21 November 2012. Prizes will also be distributed then.
4. All participants, who want to play a league game, must decide what deck they want to use for the league match.
5. Then the table assignment of the players are determined:
1. The players which are on top of the current ranking play on the first table. This table should consists of five players when possible.