The project started as an idea for a simple replacement of the standard Inkbook launcher along with its default reader application. This launcher rather tries to be a thin, seamless layer between the device and a reader application of choice (e.g. KOReader, ALReader, etc.), than a feature-rich swiss army knife (like RelaunchX).
- E-ink friendly design
- Ability to define default reader application
- Run reader application automatically during device startup
- Hide some applications, so they are not visible on the launcher
- Apply custom icons theme (ADW launcher themes are currently supported)
- Wi-Fi, backlight toggles available on the launcher toolbar
Designed to look nice on Inkbook devices but technically compatible with any Android-based reader running version 4.2+
Thanks Font-Awesome project for the nice icons used in this application
Licensed under GPL v3
Mirror of the project is also available on the GitHub.