Examples and experiments with infergo
infergo is a probabilistic programming facility for
the Go language.
- funnel — Neal's funnel, a model that demonstrates influence of reparameterization.
- gmm — Gaussian Mixture Model with inference of probabilities of each data point to belong to each of the components.
- wasm — the probabilistic 'hello world' example running in a web browser or Wasm engine.
- lr — a probabilistic model of linear regression.
- lr-gonum — Gonum integration. The same linear regression as in lr, however the model is re-formulated as a Gonum minimization problem and solved using a Gonum optimization algorithm. Gonum provides a number of optimization algorithms, BFGS and L-BFGS among them.