- A build script for use with Aegis. This collects a current copy
- of SCons from the Aegis baseline directories in a bootstrap/
- subdirectory, and then executes SCons with the supplied
- command-line arguments.
+ Build script for running SCons from the current source code
+ checkout. This copies SCons files to bootstrap/ subdirectory,
+ and then executes SCons with the supplied command-line arguments.
This doesn't exist yet if you're looking at a vanilla source
the SCons script itself doesn't need to, so this option gets
"eaten" by the bootstrap.py script.
- These options are used under Aegis to specify a search path
- for the source files that may not have been copied in to the
This is essentially a minimal build of SCons to bootstrap ourselves into
executing it for the full build of all the packages, as specified in our
elif arg[:12] == '--directory=':
- elif arg in ('-Y', '--repository'):
- dir = command_line_args.pop(0)
- sys.stderr.write(requires_an_argument % arg)
- pass_through_args.extend([arg, dir])
- elif arg[:13] == '--repository=':