If someone on my team sets the eol-style property to native for a given file (they use svn directly), hgsubversion checks out the file with unix-style LF endings.
The problem is I'm running on Windows, where the expected behaviour for eol-style:native is that the line endings will be checked out as CRLF. This is the behaviour if I check out the file directly through svn.
I have been able to reproduce this (on Windows) by:
creating a new svn repository
commiting a text file (with CRLF line endings)
At this stage you can clone the svn repo (I used a fully updated hgsubversion through TortoiseHg) and confirm you get the correct CRLF line endings
Using svn, set the svn:eol-style property to native on the file, and commit
Update the hgsubversion's clone, and see that the line endings have now changed to the incorrect LF
'hg version --svn' output:
hgsubversion: 055f9254d790 Subversion: 1.6.13 bindings: SWIG