Welcome to Astrid Python API's documentation!
class class astrid.AstridAPI(conf)
Connect to the Astrid Tasks API and issue requests to a specific user's account.
- conf -- a dictionary of configuration values for connecting to the API.
The conf dictionary must contain:
- "apikey": "<astrid api key>", "apisecret": "<astrid api secret>", "email": "firstname.lastname@example.org", # your astrid e-mail "password": "<astrid password>"
The apikey and secret can come from http://astrid.com/api_keys
The user associated with the email and password provided in the configuration dictionary will be automatically signed in. The token received from signin is stored on the class and automatically sent with future requests.
Send a request to the astrid API. The available methods and their parameters are described in http://astrid.com/apidoc/ApiController.html
This method does the necessary work to create an astrid signature line as required by the API. It then issues the request in the format Astrid expects.
- method -- the method name to call in the Astrid API
- params -- keyword arguments mapping parameters to values as required by the method
- json decoded response of your Astrid API request
- Return type: