Markdown for Confluence
- Finally, you can write your Confluence pages in markdown!
- In fact, you can mix and match the superb Confluence editor and Markdown by using the Markdown macro
- There's even a Markdown Blueprint for quickly creating a page with the Markdown macro already inserted.
For security, embedded HTML is escaped by default, but you can turn HTML escaping off if you really want.
For support and feature requests:
- Ask a question on Stackoverflow using the tag
- Fill out the contact form
Markdown for Confluence is licensed using the Apache License 2.0.
Tested and working for most examples in uncc / markdown-examples
- Based on PegDown, a pure-Java Markdown processor
- The "Markdown Mark" by Dustin Curtis
- Licensed under CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication