=== WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart ===
Contributors: Ruhul Amin, Tips and Tricks HQ
Donate link: http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com
Tags: shopping cart, WordPress shopping cart, Paypal shopping cart, sell products, online shop, shop, e-commerce, wordpress ecommerce, wordpress store, PayPal cart widget, sell digital products, paypal
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 3.5
Stable tag: 3.4
License: GPLv2 or later
Very easy to use Simple WordPress Paypal Shopping Cart Plugin. Great for selling products online in one click from your WordPress site.
== Description ==
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an 'Add to Cart' button for your product on any posts or pages. This simple shopping cart plugin lets you sell products and services directly from your own wordpress site and turns your WP blog into an ecommerce site.
It also allows you to add/display the shopping cart on any post or page or sidebar easily. The shopping cart shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to change quantity or remove the items.
It can be easily integrated with the NextGen Photo Gallery plugin to acomodate the selling of photographs from your gallery.
WP simple Paypal Cart Plugin, interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing.
This plugin is a lightweight solution (with minimal number of lines of code and minimal options) so it doesn't slow down your site.
For video tutorial, screenshots, detailed documentation, support and updates, please visit:
[WP Simple Cart Details Page](http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/?p=768)
[WP Simple Cart Documentation](http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/ecommerce/wp-shopping-cart)
= Features =
* Easily create "add to cart" button with options if needed (price, shipping, options variations). The cart's shortcode can be displayed on posts or pages.
* Use a function to add dynamic "add to cart" button directly in your theme.
* Minimal number of configuration items to keep the plugin lightweight.
* You can use Paypal sandbox to do testing if needed.
* Collect special instruction from your customers on the PayPal checkout page.
* and more...
= Note =
There are a few exact duplicate copies of this plugin that other people made. We have a few users who are getting confused as to which one is the original simple shopping cart plugin. This is the original simple PayPal shopping cart and you can verify it with the following information:
* Check the stats tab of the plugin and you will be able to see a history of when this plugin was first added to WordPress.
* Check the number of downloads on the sidebar. The original plugin always gets more downloads than the copycats.
* Check the number of ratings. The original plugin should have more votes.
* Check the developer's site.
== Usage ==
1. To add the 'Add to Cart' button simply add the trigger text [wp_cart:PRODUCT-NAME:price:PRODUCT-PRICE:end] to a post or page next to the product. Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
2. To add the 'Add to Cart' button on the sidebar or from other template files use the following function:
<?php echo print_wp_cart_button_for_product('PRODUCT-NAME', PRODUCT-PRICE); ?>
Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
3. To add the shopping cart to a post or page (eg. checkout page) simply add the shortcode [show_wp_shopping_cart] to a post or page or use the sidebar widget to add the shopping cart to the sidebar. The shopping cart will only be visible in a post or page when a customer adds a product.
1. To use shipping cost use the following trigger text
or use the following php function from your wordpress template files
<?php echo print_wp_cart_button_for_product('product name',price,shipping cost); ?>
Using Variation Control
1. To use variation control use the following trigger text
example, [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:15:var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large]:end]
2. To use variation control with shipping use the following trigger text:
example, [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:15:shipping:2:var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large]:end]
3. To use multiple variation option use the following trigger text:
example, [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:15:shipping:2:var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large]:var2[Color|Red|Green]:end]
== Installation ==
1. Unzip and Upload the folder 'wordpress-paypal-shopping-cart' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to Settings and configure the options eg. your email, Shopping Cart name, Return URL etc.
4. Use the trigger text to add a product to a post or page where u want it to appear.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
1. Can this plugin be used to accept paypal payment for a service or a product? Yes
2. Does this plugin have shopping cart? Yes.
3. Can the shopping cart be added to a checkout page? Yes.
4. Does this plugin has multiple currency support? Yes.
5. Is the 'Add to Cart' button customizable? Yes.
6. Does this plugin use a return URL to redirect customers to a specified page after Paypal has processed the payment? Yes.
== Screenshots ==
Visit the plugin site at http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/?p=768 for screenshots.
== Changelog ==
Changelog can be found at the following URL