Welcome to the ONTO-Toolkit wiki
ONTO-Toolkit provides a set of tools to perform the following operations on OBO-formatted ontologies (spec >= 1.2):
- Get all the ancestors of a given term
- Get the child terms of a given term
- Get all the descendents of a given term
- Get the parent terms of a given term
- Get the relationship types of a given ontology
- Get all the term names and their IDs of a given ontology
- Get all the terms and theirs definitions of a given ontology
- Transform an OBO-formatted ontology to:
- Galaxy (latest version is recommended):
- hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy_dist
- ONTO-PERL (version >= 1.37):
Questions or problems?
ONTO-Toolkit is provided as-is. Please report any issues.
Antezana E, Venkatesan A, Mungall C, Mironov V, Kuiper M.
BMC Bioinformatics 11(Suppl 12):S8