I tried to audit Atari Lynx no-intro set (1G1R) by using the corresponding dat file. After creation of database for this set, I tried to import the roms. Here is the fist kind of message I get (arithmetic exception):
Note that I get that when the "rom files" icon is selected. In case I select the "database" icon instead, I get another kind of error message box (SQL 104):
As a result, no roms are imported at all.
Please note that I tried importing 1 rom, and it was ok then when I added the other roms in rom folder, then hit refresh button, it crashed.
I thought maybe one of the rom contained some weird characters, but it isn't the case. Moreover, I tested it again by exchanging the first "ok" rom with other ones, and none made the bug appears.
So it seems problem occurs only for the second (and more) roms added whatever the first roms is.
Included in this ticket:
-crash log file