Adding keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) to Echo Bazaar.
- Number keys invoke storylet ("GO" button) 1-10.
- "a" is for try Again
- "s" is for onwardS!
- "q" is for "Perhaps not"
(For the development version)
- Chrome -> Tools -> Extensions
- Check "Developer Mode"
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- If you make changes, click "reload" under the EBZ Keys extension and reload your Echo Bazaar tab to test them.
- Run this by @echobazaar; make sure they're cool with it
- Add a usage panel at "?" (like Google Reader)
- Add a key to visibly number the "GO" buttons
- Disable when using an input or textarea (like Mysteries or Name Your Ship) - see searchkeys-crx
- Opportunity cards (with which keys?)
- Add a TOTALLY NON-INFRINGING icon
- Package and host on Chrome Web Store
- Travel-related shortcuts?
- Support for The Night Circus.