iOS Backup Treemap
Shows the amount of space used by your apps, according to your most recent backup.
- Make a proper class for the space-map data
- Export that class to a dict/json
- Parse my iTunes Mobile Apps folder and store:
- Bundle ID (index by this)
- App name
- Zipped size
- Full size
- App icon (extract to a folder)
- Integrate the above data with the space-map-data class
- Show app name over bundle ID
- Update the tree-map to show that size data (with a 3-way toggle per kind of data)
- Allow pan/zoom on the TreeMap
- Consider switching to a different treemap source (here too) to make the above easier?
- Try to keep most of the action in the space-map-data class to make output-format switches easier
- Move the Flask webapp into its own package
- Add a "keep/hidden" attribute to remove big-but-want-to-keep apps from the TreeMap
- Make a "Pile of Shame" queue of apps to keep-or-kill
- Make a list of apps that aren't installed
- Make it a keep-or-delete queue
- Support reading the Springboard data from a connected iPhone with libimobiledevice?
- Associate backup files with their apps to notice which small apps have big fingerprints.