* Make a proper class for the space-map data
* Export that class to a dict/json
* Parse my iTunes Mobile Apps folder and store:
+ * Bundle ID (index)
* App icon (extract to a folder)
* Integrate the above data with the space-map-data class
-* Update the tree-map to show that size data (with a 3-way toggle per kind of data)
+ * Show app name over bundle ID
+ * Update the tree-map to show that size data (with a 3-way toggle per kind of data)
* Allow pan/zoom on the TreeMap
-* Consider switching to a different treemap source to make the above easier?
+* Consider switching to a [different treemap source](treemappers) to make the above easier?
+ * Try to keep most of the action in the space-map-data class to make output-format switches easier