* Show app name over bundle ID
* Update the tree-map to show that size data (with a 3-way toggle per kind of data)
* Allow pan/zoom on the TreeMap
-* Consider switching to a [different treemap source](treemappers) to make the above easier?
+* Consider switching to a [different treemap source](treemappers) to make the above easier?
* Try to keep most of the action in the space-map-data class to make output-format switches easier
+[here too]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3282935/treemap-visualization-in-python
* Make a list of apps that aren't installed
* Make it a keep-or-delete queue
* Support reading the Springboard data from a connected iPhone with libimobiledevice?
+* Associate backup files with their apps to notice which small apps have big fingerprints.