At the first run, you will be shown a URL. Click it, and authorize michel. You're done!
The authorization token is stored in
is the only information stored.
Command line options
usage: michel [-h] (--push | --pull | --sync) [--orgfile FILE] [--listname LISTNAME] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit --push replace LISTNAME with the contents of FILE. --pull replace FILE with the contents of LISTNAME. --sync synchronize changes between FILE and LISTNAME. --orgfile FILE An org-mode file to push from / pull to --listname LISTNAME A GTasks list to pull from / push to (default list if empty)
This script currently only supports a subset of the org-mode format. The following elements are mapped mapped between google-tasks and an org-mode file:
- Indented Tasks <-> Number of preceding asterisks
- Task Notes <-> Headline's body text
- Checked-off / crossed-out <-> Headline is marked as DONE
michel.py script runs under Linux (not tested on other platforms yet).
To run the script, you need to install the following dependencies:
- python-gflags (usually available in package repositories of major linux distributions)
- License: Public Domain
- Original author: Christophe-Marie Duquesne (blog post)
- Author of org-mode version: Mark Edgington (bitbucket site)
Patches are welcome, as long as they keep the source simple and short.