This website is outdated and not maintained anymore. Please visit our new EggRider user manual.
Controller specific setting pages
- These pages are visible after the first successful connection to the display.
- Settings in these pages are used for controller configuration and for profile switching between Road/OffRoad modes.
- After a successful write, the settings are stored in the display memory as well as in the app's memory. Afterwards, this makes the settings visible even when the app is not connected.
- Relative controller pages:
- Relative ebikes settings: