This website is outdated and not maintained anymore. Please visit our new EggRider user manual.
Disclaimer / limitations
- The app interface might vary significantly from the shown screenshot. Please get in touch if you cannot see all the content.
- The battery and range estimations need a couple of trips before providing reliable enough data.
- The battery capacity estimation relies heavily on the current estimation. According to our experience, the estimated capacity is about 60% of the actual battery capacity. This might be due to a tolerance stack-up in the current measurement, battery voltage vs level non-linearity, etc. We are confident we can improve it over time, and we are open to suggestions.
- The EggRider V2 does not automatically ensure legal compliance. It does provide all the flexibility that the motor or controller can offer. The “Road” and “Offroad” are merely 2 independently configured profiles.
- Please use your own judgement on what settings comply with your local regulations.