GetComponents shows uninitialized variable due to typo

Create issue
Issue #1421 closed
Frank Löffler created an issue

When trying to update from an existing checkout I got:

Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at /home/knarf/bin/GetComponents line 1632, <STDIN> line 1.

This is caused by a typo (an additional "$") in the script. However, I found that one of the arguments in the relevant comparison also needs a 'chomp' to compre successfully, which I also added in the attached patch that I propose to also apply to the last release.

Keyword: ET_2013_05

Comments (4)

  1. Log in to comment