I have set up the Einstein Toolkit on an Ubuntu 18 computer. The compiliation went ok and has completed. When I run the helloworld example it fails
- Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_rank: Invalid communicator, error stack:
- PMPI_Comm_rank(110): MPI_Comm_rank(comm=0xe1466d00, rank=0x7ffdf5c14c78) failed
- PMPI_Comm_rank(68).: Invalid communicator
- [unset]: write_line error; fd=-1 buf=:cmd=abort exitcode=403262725
- system msg for write_line failure : Bad file descriptor
Sun Apr 26 19:54:17 MDT 2020
This is after a clean compilation based on the documentation found found here:
from what I can dig up from google it seems like some kind of mpi mismatch, but isn’t this supposed to compile it’s own MPI?
Can I force it to do that?
I don’t know how to fix this. If anyone has any ideas that would be great. I can delete everything and start over if needed