LibraryOS Service-Oriented Application
This project is a service oriented CRM application which has been built on Senseframework. This project contains both host and client application and their tier developments.
Project consist of several layers.
- Library.Console - self hosted console application
- Library.Services - self hosted windows service
- Library.Web - ASP.Net MVC client application
- Library.Wpf - WPF client version of the application which is under development
- Services - Provides and registers WCF services.
- Library.UI.Services - Contains model and controllers for WPF
- Data - Includes all repositories and entities.
- MVC - Provides support for Library.Web application.
SenseFramework is a tool to develop n-tier applications easily. It provides several ORM tools and NOSQL library. The framework works with Castle.Windsor and supports WCF as service.
- SQL Server 2015 or higher
- IIS server for ASP.NET MVC client application
How does it works ?
After pulling the project, you need to open PM from Visual Studio and type Update-Database command. Database will be created initially. If you want to add users and roles to your database so that you need to write your own code on HomeLibrary/Tiers/Data/Library.Data/Migrations/Configuration.cs to insert records.
add users and roles for initial usage.
Library.Console application must be run as an administator. It will be hosting services as a WCF endpoint.
At initial run services will be served from local ip adress from ports 8095 to 8098. You will not be able to change the port numbers.
By default, connection string will be configured for sqlexpress dafault instance with user Id and password. Change the string values if needed.
Configuration Settings (App.config)
Configuration consists of five different appSettings. End user should configure sql connection parameter to use database.
<add key="TypeConfigurationAssembly" value="SenseFramework.Data.EntityFramework.dll;Library.Data.dll"/>
<add key="SchemaName" value="dbo"/>
<add key="TablePrefix" value="XXX"/>
<add key="MigrationEnabled" value="false"/>
<add key="UploadFile" value="E:\Uploads"/>
<add name="Context" connectionString="Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=LibraryDB;User Id=sa;Password=demo2017;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
- TypeConfigurationAssembly Value : Name of the assembly or assemblies.
- SchemaName Value : prefix of the database schema
- TablePrefix Value : prefix of the database tables
- MigrationEnabled Value : True if you want to enable migrations which will give default values
- UploadFile Value : Name of the directory which will be used while recieving data from client.