After all F&P Activities are completed, when a staff member logs in - if a Certification Staff Member or Senior Manager then they should see a button by the “Self Attestation:” (new caption) sign off. Once Self-Attestation = True then the Edit button is no longer visible.
Pressing the Edit button produces this screen below (the text from this disclaimer is pasted below) ...
I confirm that:
1. I am in compliance with the Individual Conduct Rules set out in the COCON section of the FCA Handbook.
2. I am not subject to any action taken by an authority or regulator that brings into question my conduct, my reputation or my financial soundness.
3. I have not breached and/or am not in breach of any internal policy or procedure and am not subject to any disciplinary action.
4. I have notified the firm of any matter which is or could be relevant to the firm’s or any appropriate regulator’s assessment of my fitness and propriety.
5. I meet the required standards of fitness and propriety for my function.